Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: We Have a Venue!

I still can't believe I'm getting married in less than a year, but now that we have decided on our venue it feels all that more real!

One of the hardest parts of this whole wedding planning was trying to figure out where we were going to get married.  Andrew's family is from So Cal, while my family is in Nor Cal!  We had thought about splitting the difference, but honestly that didn't make much sense to us.  After a few months humming and hawing over different places we finally settled on our small town in Arizona.

That's when the real work set in, because now we had to actually choose a venue.  In total I saw about 7 different venues, but Andrew and I both fell in love with the second one we looked at.  It really came down to 2 incredible, but entirely different locations and we have finally chosen one.  It's the first one we both loved.

I know it's still a year out but I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted from our shoulders.  Now we can finalize our Save the Dates and get those out to everyone!  Of course once we decide on those I'll share them with everyone!

A sneak peak at our venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment