Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tourists

I have a strange obsession for tourist locations.  I absolutely hate tourists, like everyone else, but I'm drawn to these locales for their beauty/wonder/amazement.  That's why I love San Francisco so much.  Everywhere you turn there's a beautiful setting in which to frame your picture.  Lombard Street, Pier 39, Coit Tower, Golden Gate Bridge...you can't get away from it.


It's amazing how few locals actually visit the tourist attractions in their own cities.  I remember being one of those people, but luckily my parents drilled it out of my with endless visits to local wonders.  I now have a firm belief that one should know all the best photo opps in their town should they have a visitor. 


One of my favorite parts of going to these spots is people watching! You can spot some of the most interesting people at these locations. 


It just so happened that I was on my way across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit family in Marin and I decided to stop and snap a few photos. I already have a million photos of the bridge, so this time I decided to snap some photos of the people. 











No comments:

Post a Comment