Monday, July 8, 2013

Fireworks

I know I already said it, but fireworks are my favorite part of July 4th.  There's something so captivating about them!  My fiance's family has a tradition of being on their boat for the show.  Unfortunately this year we were not able to do so.  Something terrible happened to the engine earlier that day which meant we couldn't take the boat out on the lake.  Instead, we crashed a family friends house and viewed the fireworks from their deck.  Everyone was pretty bummed we couldn't be on the boat...except secretly I was glad because I was able to get some pretty cool shots (which wouldn't have been possible had we been on the boat).

Here are an assortment of photos from the fireworks display I witnessed this year.

Photos taken by me

Click below for full photos.






















No comments:

Post a Comment