Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bridesmaids

I haven't been to many weddings (like literally 3 in my whole life), but I've been told that you're supposed to ask your closest girlfriends to spend lots of money to show you that they love you!  Seriously though...being a bridesmaid is not all it's cracked up to be.  Sure, your friend chooses you out of all of her friends to be shown off in photos for years to come but it's incredible how much money you, as a bridesmaid, are asked to spend...

There's the dress (obviously), any accessories / shoes you're forced to wear in order to match 3-20 other girls.  The airfare, the lodging, the food - and that's not even the wedding yet, that's the bachelorette party and the bridal shower!  Ugh.

Vagina high slits are coming back in right? And chucks because...duh source
I am trying to be sensitive to the fact that I'm being an asshole and asking people to come out to Arizona for my wedding.  I mean...seriously, it's a destination wedding for pretty much everyone on our guest list.  Terrible.

I might just have to demand a photo like this.  It's classy, no? source
So I thought I would do a nice thing for each of my girls and show them how much they mean to me!  Since I haven't mailed them out yet I can't ruin the surprise and post everything on here...but, here's a little sneak peak for you (because my sister already knows she's the Maid of Honor)!



No comments:

Post a Comment