Friday, November 8, 2013

Invisible Helmets

A friend of mine on Facebook posted this amazing video and I was instantly intrigued.  In Arizona, where we currently live, there are no laws to enforce wearing a helmet if you are over the age of 18!  This goes for both bicycles and motorcycles.  It always makes me cringe when I see someone who isn't wearing a helmet, because I know it's only a matter of time before that person gets into an accident.


I understand that helmets are ugly and ruin your hair, but I've known several people who have been in severe bicycle accidents and the only thing that saved their life was their helmet.  So needless to say I always wear my helmet, even when it doesn't match my outfit (which is always because my helmet is a hideous pink color)!

But now, we have the invisible helmet.  Brought to you by two insanely intelligent Swedish women.  Watch the video and check them and their product out!


You can buy their helmets online here.  I know what I'm putting on my Christmas wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment