Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Giving Thanks

It's almost Thanksgiving and I know I need to reflect on my life and look at all the things I'm thankful for.  There are many times when I just want to rant about our house or our small town, but I have to remember that these are the moments in life that shape us, they don't define us.  So, here's my list of things I'm thankful for this year.


Having a roof over my head
Sharing my life with my amazing man
Having a wonderful, loving, and supportive family
Being able to afford to go back to school
Having a great education
Having a strong body that keeps getting stronger
Learning new things

Okay, the list is a little cheesy, but I'm pretty happy with all of those things.  I could make a more superficial list saying what 'things' I'm thankful for, but I think that kind of defeats the purpose of this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment