Thursday, November 21, 2013

Um...Gross

A friend and I went to the Dollar Store the other day to try and find some goodies.  Instead we found this horrible product.  I can't believe stores can legally sell this as a food product.

Well it is gluten free so that must make it good for you....

Until you read the ingredients.  Gross.
For those of you who can't read those top ingredients very well, here they are:
  • Mechanically separated chicken
  • Partially defatted pork fatty tissue
Seriously...this is what passes as food these days?  It scares me to think that people might be feeding their children this because they think it's the only affordable option.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I know I have been having the same worry - it truly is a concern what people are putting into their bodies without even knowing thank you for putting it out there for people to see :)

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete