Wednesday, September 17, 2014

30 Before 30 Update

Nearly a year has gone by since I decided to make my 30 Before 30 list, so I thought I would do a little update on what I have accomplished so far.

1. Get married
Yup, that happened on August 3rd and soon I will have all the pictures to prove it! Until then you will just have to be happy with this one.

It was a fun wedding...in case you couldn't tell!

17. Do a handstand
I have overcome my fears of throwing my legs over my head and was able to get my first handstand thanks to my awesome coach at CrossFit! I don't know why I was so silly about handstands to begin with, but now I'm able to do them against a wall. My next goal will be to do an unassisted handstand (no wall) and a handstand push up!



22. Complete a fun run
I have now completed two fun runs...well, I'm not sure many people would call Tough Mudder a "fun run", but I think I can count it here! So I completed Tough Mudder back in April with my CrossFit peeps and Memorial Day weekend I took part in the Color Run!



29. Go zip-lining
A and I had a day of fun filled zip-lining adventure while we were on our honeymoon!

Pictures and video coming soon


Others on my list that I am close to completing:
4. Travel to 10 new states - We spent the day in Miami on our way back from our honeymoon. So, 1/10 complete.
7. Travel to 2 new countries - St. Lucia for our honeymoon. 1/2 way there!
12. Complete an Olympic distance triathlon - signed up for the Marin County Triathlon on November 2! Wish me luck!
18. Be able to do 20 unassisted pull-ups - I'm so close to getting my first unassisted pull up...working towards that every time I'm in the gym!
20. Lose & maintain a healthy weight - also on my way with this one. The wedding was a pretty good motivator, and I've adopted a mainly Paleo/Whole 30ish lifestyle. That really helps me. 
23. See a Broadway play - Can you believe I've never been to New York city!? Hopefully we can make a trip out there sometime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment