Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Triathlon Training - September Schedule

So...obviously August has gotten away from me in more ways than one. But focusing on my triathlon training, I had been really disciplined with my training up until about mid July. So now that I've blown almost an entire month and gotten myself slightly out of shape, I need to work harder than ever if I don't want to die during my triathlon in November.

So here it is, my September training schedule. It's a doozy and will be challenging to stay on top of all of this, but it will be well worth it. 


You may have noticed that I've changed up my means of training. I've decided to include a more detailed training schedule than my previous months. I think that by focusing on my heart rate during workouts, rather than the length of time they take me, I will train more efficiently for this race.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment