Monday, August 18, 2014

Pre-Wedding & Awesome Friends

Whoever started this whole trend of organizing a wedding is absolutely crazy. Now that it's over I'm looking back and almost wished we had eloped like Andrew wanted. The only thing that made this whole thing worthwhile was to hang out with friends and family I hardly get to see!

The biggest highlights were getting to spend time with all my kiwis that I haven't seen in years. However, the most special shining star was my friend Liz, who flew over 2 weeks prior to the wedding and helped us with absolutely everything. 

Liz - She's going to kill me for posting this pic!

She was literally one of the only reasons half the stuff on my to do list actually got done in time! And...she brought over some of my favorite NZ foods!!

V and Vogels...you can't go wrong!

She forced me to workout...

First time doing CrossFit and crushed it!

And scheduled a time for us to get our nails done...

Oh so sexy

Showing off her new tallons

And she helped clean our house - not an easy task! She couldn't have been a more perfect house guest, so thank you, Liz, for being an awesome friend and helping us get through one of the most stressful times of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment