Friday, May 23, 2014

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

San Francisco and Auckland will always be my two homes. I am never more comfortable than I am in these cities. Unfortunately Auckland is a little far for a quick weekend trip (at least for now) so instead A and I made a quick dash over to San Francisco for the weekend. 

It was so nice seeing my family again! We hadn't seen them since New Years (when Stanford lost the Rose Bowl those twats) so it was a good time for all. 

In honor of my birthday (or our engagement depending on who you spoke to that evening) my mom threw a little cocktail shindig. Before everyone arrived we had an impromptu photo shoot! Here's my adorable parents.


My mom said she wanted a closer photo...so then this happened.


Like father, like daughter.


I'm pretty sure my dad takes the cake for worst photographer ever...so glad we have already hired our wedding photographer! 


The night was filled with loud chatter, vivacious guests, and wonderful libations! It was such a treat to see family friends. Typically our trips are so short our time is reserved for family and close friends only, so it was nice to finally catch up with old family friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment