Monday, December 9, 2013

Photographer Spotlight

Dan Marbaix is my photographer to spotlight this week.  I found him through an article I was reading and fell in love with his work.  I mean...how could you not?  His images are breathtaking and then you realize that he shoots in abandoned places and it just about breaks your heart.  His images capture times long gone, loss, decay...and still you can't tear your eyes away. 

He has been arrested 20 times for trespassing...but isn't it so worth it!?


Non plus ultra


Metanoia


Place of worship


Cross contamination


Some days its not worth chewing through the restraints


Throw away your television


Bottles


Nobody is keeping score


Torpor


You can never be overdressed or overeducated

If you're as obsessed as I am, go check out his pages for more photos:

1 comment:

  1. Obsessed wow such incredible photography thank you for sharing this with us :)

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete