- I'm a sucker for beautiful photography and I instantly fell in love with these shots that Nick Brandt took at the shoreline of Lake Natron in Tanzania.
- I'm a CrossFit addict. I've joined the ranks of the CrossFit cult...I practically live at our local box, mainly because I work there, but that's another story! If you follow health related media at all I'm sure you would have seen the controversy over the pregnant mom who CrossFits.
- Ever since I first saw this beautiful Photographer's Tripod Floor Lamp from Pottery Barn I knew I needed it in my life. Unfortunately I could never justify that price tag. Luckily, I ran across this the other day - a DIY spotlight tutorial! Yay!
- With Halloween around the corner, and all those cute costumes on Pinterest, I was quickly reminded of the horrors of Halloweens past with these photos.
- Jamie Moore is in incredible photographer, and an even cooler mom. Check out these portraits she made of her daughter.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
A Few of my Recent Favorites
I feel like I've been running around like a crazy person the last couple weeks. Everything just started all at once: school, work, more work, house keeping...lame. I've compiled a few things that made me pause and smile these past weeks. I hope you enjoy them too!